Zoom App for Windows and MacOS is the latest version, offline, and standalone setup. It is the most demanding software known by many names such as zoom video conferencing app, zoom meeting, zoom app, etc. by the end of the article, you can download Zoom App for Windows and MacOS for desktop.
Zoom App for Windows and MacOS Review
Zoom App for Windows and macOS is one of the most demanding and best applications where you stay connected wherever you go. Start or join a numerous person meeting with face to face videos, crystal clear meetings, instant messaging, and high-quality screen sharing with great ease.
Moreover, it is an award-winning zoom that brings video conferencing, group messaging, and online meeting into one easy to use application. It is used by thousands of customer organizations and got a number one customer satisfaction. It is super easy, install the free zoom application, just click on ‘Host a meeting’ more than 100 people to join at a time. Overall it is a video conferencing application developed by Zoom Video communications, inc. It is an American communications Technology Company headquartered in San Jose, California. You can also download TeamViewer 15 Free Download.
Key features of Zoom App for Windows and macOS
- User-friendly interface with better understanding.
- Use any device to connect.
- Join meetings from anywhere.
- High definition video and audio calls.
- The full-screen sharing option is available.
- One-on-one meetings.
- Support Group video conference.
- Chat options is available with any member during the meeting.
- Ability to record group video calls.
- Create Webinars sessions.
- Many other useful options to explore.
System Requirements for Zoom App for Windows and MacOS
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Zoom App for Windows and MacOS
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-ZoomInstaller.exe, pcfileworldz.com-Zoom.pkg
- Size: 12 MB, 20 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Zoom
- License: Commercial Trial
Zoom App for Windows and MacOS Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Zoom App for Windows and MacOS Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup Zoom App for Windows and MacOS. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Zoom App for Windows and MacOS on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software