Zemana Antimalware tool protects your system from any ransomware, malware, spyware, adware, and keeps you safe in real-time online threats.
Overview Of Zemana AntiMalware
Zemana AntiMalware is a cloud-based malware scanner that provides excellent virus, spyware, and malware detection, rapid scans, and easily erase them. As it is cloud-based, it always has the most updated virus definitions and new definitions can be instantly pushed out by the programmers when new malware is found.
Zemana is also a very lightweight software that occupies very little resources. This permits it to protect you silently in the background, while not affecting the output efficiency of your computer. It locates and removes unwanted browser add-on’s, adware, unwanted apps and toolbar and any type of virus on your PC.
How Zemana AntiMalware Works
Once you have downloaded the software, you can begin a scan. Zemana AntiMalware does not save virus definitions on your PC. Instead, when your software detects a suspicious file, it passes the fingerprint to the Scan Cloud. Milliseconds delay, the Scan Cloud point outs the file is reliable or malicious, or else asks AntiMalware to upload it for further examination. Zemana AntiMalware quickly sets about deleting any valid malicious software.
Most of the users like the application design. It shows only the tools and options that the normal computer user needs. Everything seems straightforward and so clean. To sum up, the Zemana Antimalware interface design is completely intuitive. It is engineered to help users through each step of virus scans, removals, and other functions. Unlike other antivirus programs in the market, Zemana AntiMalware won’t over occupy your screen area with a seemingly endless variety of highly complex menus and hard to understand options. This anti-virus software was made for beginners, and that is certainly not its drawback, keeping in mind the fact that most computer users are not specialized tech geeks.
You can also Download Mozilla Firefox 67.0 Beta 19 Free
Key Features of Zemana AntiMalware
- Decreased portable version size by 50%
- Fixed an issue with report creation
- Fixed an issue with updates when service is disabled
- Removes unwanted apps, annoying toolbars or browser add-ons.
- Detects and erases even deeply configured advanced threats like rootkits and boot kits.
- Scans thousands of files per second.
- Compatible with other antivirus solutions.
- In-house algorithms for zero false positives.
- It doesn’t slow down your PC.
- Reduced detection time for new virus outbreaks.
- Increased zero hour detection rates for all types of malware.
- Rapid simultaneous scanning without system resource issues
- Version: 3.1.495
- File Size: 12.2 MB
- File Name: AntiMalware_Setup.exe
- Language: English
- Developer: Zemana Ltd
- License: Commercial Trial
OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000