WinRAR is a strong archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompresses RAR, ZIP and tar.gz, 7zip, iso, and other format files.
Overview of WinRAR
WinRAR uses lossless compression to decrease the amount of storage required to store data. By removing duplicate data, the amount of space used to store a file is reduced. This reduction can be amazing, depending on the file. Files cannot be used in a regular manner when compressed like this. WinRAR is an established application that is completely safe.
It has an intuitive user interface, so when you attempt to open a ZIP or RAR file, this application automatically shows the contents of the compressed file, so that you can spontaneously retrieve them. Special archiving algorithms are used for audio and graphics files, so it doesn’t sacrifice quality. It’s user-friendly and easy to use an app, so even beginner users will find their way around this program quite quickly. You can also Download WinRAR Unplugged 18.104.22.168 Free.
Main Functions of WinRAR
- It takes total control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacking a dozen other archive formats.
- Mainly, as a .rar file extractor, this application supports a range of compression file formats, including .zip files. It can be customized as the default application to use with a zip file if needed.
- You can manage the archive by adding to it, repairing it, or protecting it.
- WinRAR also creates new archives or add to existing ones. It can be done either by dragging and dropping the files in, or by including them using the controls at top of the interface.
- It supports quality compression and multiple discs spanning.
- Checking archives for viruses, authenticity verification, programmable self-extracting archives (SFX), NTFS and Unicode support, strong AES encryption, support of multivolume archives.
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 2.8 MB
- File: wrar571.exe
- Language: English
- Developer: WINRAR GmbH
OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP