WIFI Auditor 1.0 Free Download is the latest, offline and standalone free setup for windows 32bit and 64bit operating system.
Overview of WIFI Auditor 1.0
WIFI Auditor 1.0 is an amazing tool with the basic aim to improve and check the security of the network. it has the ability to catch any weak points of the nearest networks and retrieve their passwords. Its algorithms have reliable monitoring mechanism and in order to don’t require a set of security at Wi-Fi, then this powerful stay connects with the network and use brandwidth and using other data.
WIFI Auditor 1.0 is the best tool for providing complete details about your connection, check and find all the security and threats issues regarding the network. If you really secure your network from unwanted virus and leaking of brandwidth this what are you waiting for, then this application is the best tool to protect your network. WIFI Auditor 1.0 is an auditing tool, you can use it and save password other networks with owner permission. It is light weighted and easy to use the application to find the vulnerabilities in the network and secure the network. you may like to Download MyPublicWiFi 5.1 Free.
Key features of WIFI Auditor 1.0
- Maintain constant security over numerous networks.
- User-friendly and simple interface.
- Install and easy to use.
- Find perfectly vulnerabilities in the network and generate the statistics.
- Support display complete information for every single point, for example, UDP and TCP endpoint, country, hostname, remote address, service name, and others.
- Protection against networking hijacking.
- Many more useful tools and options.
System Requirements for WIFI Auditor 1.0
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: WIFI Auditor
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-WIFIAuditor.zip
- Size: 111 KB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: WIFI Auditor
- License: Commercial Trial
WIFI Auditor 1.0 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the WIFI Auditor 1.0 Free Download. This is absolute offline installer and standalone setup for WIFI Auditor 1.0. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here is the five simple steps to install WIFI Auditor 1.0 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.