WhatsApp for Windows PC Free Download is the latest version, offline and standalone free setup for windows 64bit. WhatsApp for Windows PC is a most demanding internet messenger for sending free messages and free calls.
Overview of WhatsApp for Windows PC
Official WhatsApp for Windows PC Free Download desktop application allows you to stay in touch anytime and anywhere – whether on your phone or computer at home or work. Send free messages from desktop Windows PC! The app itself is quite similar to WhatsApp Web that was meant to be an extension of your phone: the app mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device. You also can download Telegram Desktop free
The WhatsApp for PC offline installer is available for Windows 10, 8 and 7 and is synced with your mobile device. Because the app runs natively on your desktop, you’ll have support for native desktop notifications and better keyboard shortcuts. When WhatsApp finally got a voice calling feature last year it left us with just one question: when do we get video? Well, now it’s underway. You also can download Viber for Windows 10.7.0.16.
Features of WhatsApp for Windows PC
- User-friendly interface.
- Easily connect your WhatsApp with the computer.
- Support a single account for both the devices.
- Free audio calls.
- Available for 64bit windows only.
- You can speak freely.
- Groups to keep in touch.
- Powerful security by Default.
- Many more useful features and options.
System Requirements for WhatsApp for Windows PC
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: WhatsApp for Windows PC
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-WhatsAppSetup 64-Bit.rar, pcfileworldz.com-WhatsAppSetup-32-bit.rar
- Size: 245 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Facebook
- License: Commercial Trial
WhatsApp for Windows PC Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the WhatsApp for Windows PC Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for WhatsApp for Windows PC. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install WhatsApp for Windows PC on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.