Waterfox 2020 v56.2 free download is the latest, offline and standalone setup for windows 64bit. It is a powerful high-performance open-source version of Mozilla Firefox.
Overview of Waterfox 2020 v56.2
Waterfox 2020 v56.2 is an imposing browser that has been developed from built Clang-cl and Firefox source code. It provides better browser experience support by powerful web explore and high speed. This efficient browser comes forward with all the benefits of Firefox. It consumes the least system resource while using security features and customization options. Waterfox focuses on giving users requirements while also assist make the world a better place.
Moreover, it has been fully loaded with a tab-based outlay that supports you to open numerous pages simultaneously. It has eye-catching tab grouping, bookmarks, a download manager and spell checker. It secures your computer from unwanted files and viruses as well along with web forgeries. Users can avail of the powerful set of tools that have been specially designed for web developers like the style editor, web console and Debugger. All in vein, it is an amazing application that has been developed from the built Clang-cl and source code on windows. We highly recommend you to download it and feel a better experience while browsing.
Key features of Waterfox 2020 v56.2
- Removed telemetry and pocket.
- Simple and easy to use environment.
- Manage multiple tabs.
- Safer and quicker browsing experience.
- Support anti-crash features.
- Allow running of unsigned extensions.
- Much more powerful features and options.
System Requirements for Waterfox 2020 v56.2
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Waterfox
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-Waterfox_56.2.14_Setup.exe
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Waterfox
- License: Commercial Trial
Waterfox 2020 v56.2 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Waterfox 2020 v56.2 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Waterfox 2020 v56.2. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Waterfox 2020 v56.2 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It’s usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.