Voodooshield Pro 5 free download full version standalone offline installer for Windows it offers your computer a reliable protective shield against viruses, malware, and other threats.
Voodooshield Pro 5 Review
The software is an intuitive tool that allows you to block untrusted programs or files, as well as to create a whitelist, for all the software you trust. The software features two protection modes: always on and smart.
VoodooShield is a reliable application that takes a different approach to virus protection for your computer. The software cannot remove infected files, but it can block them from being opened and protect your computer from getting infected. The software features smart options that allow it to automatically create a whitelist snapshot, for all the programs and files that are always trusted. You can also download AVG Internet Security 2020 Free Download.
Once the antivirus program has created a whitelist snapshot of your system, VoodooShield can block the functionality of your computer, so that it does not allow any other software to run. In other words, you may create a list of allowed programs and set your computer to only run the specified software. However, you may choose to allow additional programs through the protection wall.
Voodooshield Pro 5 Features
- Creating whitelists for software
- User-friendly computer lock
- Whitelist based protection
System Requirements for Voodooshield Pro 5
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Voodooshield Pro 5
- Setup File Name: Pcfileworldz.com-InstallVoodooShield.exe
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Voodooshield
- License: Commercial Trial
Voodooshield Pro 5 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Voodooshield Pro 5 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Voodooshield Pro 5. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Voodooshield Pro 5 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software