VisualGDB Ultimate is a comprehensive, modern and powerful extension or adds on for Visual Studio which assists users to debug and maintain installed systems. It troubleshoots code, written programs and gives a complete guide to the user.
Overview Of VisualGDB Ultimate
VisualGDB provides cross-platform coding with Visual Studio convenient and flexible. It supports barebone embedded systems IoT modules. You can target own devices with extensible API. VS2008-2017 including the free Community Edition is supported.
The VisualGDB Ultimate focuses more on the product instead of tools. It automatically installed and configured embedded toolchains, cross-compilers for common Linux boards, Compilers/debuggers on Debian and Red Hat-based Linux, and GDB Stub software like OpenOCD.
All you need to do is to select a device from the list and start development. VisualGDB can easily export and debug code from anywhere else.
VisualGDB connects popular CppUTest and GoogleTest portfolios in Visual Studio and provides an easy API to configure customized frameworks. With one click of a mouse, you can run/debug tests on Embedded ARM devices via JTAG/SWD, Linux machines and boards like Raspberry Pi, and Android devices.
Key Features of VisualGDB Ultimate
- Powerful visual studio extension
- A simple environment with different wizards
- A variety of powerful tools and options to debug and fix the code
- Work with embedded systems and provides a variety of tools
- Different categories i.e. advanced features and usability feature
- Editable makefiles, IntelliSense configurations, and Custom Settings
- Project variables, GDB Meeting Window, and Source file listing
- Faster Remote Building and reliable engines for the development
- SSH connection manager with automatic downloading of source files
- Auto-Install package and much more
Technical Aspects of VisualGDB Ultimate
- Version: 5.4 r12
- Size: 38 MB
- File: VisualGDB_5.4_r12.zip
- Language: English
- Developer: VisualGDB
System Requirements for VisualGDB Ultimate
OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista/XP
Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.