VideoProc 3.6 Free Download is the latest version, intuitive and standalone setup for Windows 32bit and 64bit. It is a handy application for 4k video processing software that allows the professional video editors to convert, resize, edit and manage 4K UHD videos, music and DVDs easily at high speed under one place.
VideoProc 3.6 Overview
As the greatly enhanced successor, VideoProc integrates a UHD video converter/compressor, (YouTube) video downloader with a video editor, giving you ultimate control over any multi-track, SD, HD and 4K video files on your PC. With Level-3 Hardware Acceleration tech, it makes the utmost of Intel QSV, NVIDIA CUDA/NVENC, and AMD to encode and decode videos, which can averagely speed up video processing 64x faster than real-time.
VideoProc is skilled at editing oversized videos recorded from GoPro, DJI, 4K cameras for stabilizing, denoising, cutting, filtering, splitting, merging and subtitling. In parallel, it is a video converter and compressor whiz that helps transcode HEVC / H.264 videos, convert any videos, audios, and DVDs, such as MKV to MP4, M4A to MP3, and DVD to MP4, and make such media content playable on large TV screens or portable devices. Besides, it is one part of a video audio downloader and one part screen/webcam video recorder. You also may like to download freemake video converter.
Key features of VideoProc 3.6
- Stabilize shaky video footage from GoPro, iPhone, etc.
- Correct fisheye lens distortion from action cam video.
- Remove or reduce unwanted background/wind noise easily.
- Turn video into GIF, extract jpg/png from video, resize an image.
- Watermark your video with text, logo, image or timecode.
- Pass through video streams into MKV with no encoding.
- Build an M3U8 playlist with single or multiple .ts files for HTTP streaming.
- Force a/v sync, adjust playback speed and audio volume.
System Requirements for VideoProc 3.6
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: VideoProc
- Setup File Name: Pcfileworldz.com-videoproc.rar
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: VideoProc
- License: Commercial Trial
VideoProc 3.6 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the VideoProc 3.6 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for VideoProc 3.6. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install VideoProc 3.6 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.