Uninstall Tool 3.5.10 Free Download is the latest version offline and standalone setup for Windows 32bit and 64bit. Uninstall Tool 3.5.10 is an important application that enables you to erase programs and leftover trace, files newly installed software along with manage startup items. It works with high downloading speed. And controls all applications that run on system startup.
Uninstall Tool 3.5.10 Overview
Uninstall Device is an expert software program software whose objective is that can assist you to uninstall applications out of your system and delete registry entries and different remnants. You can also download Ashampoo UnInstaller 9.00.10 Free Download.
Moreover, the software features a startup supervisor that means that you can disable or allow applications that run at Home windows startup.
Key features of Uninstall Tool 3.5.10
- Startup Manager Tools to Manage Startup Software at Windows Startup.
- The ability to put the Uninstall Tool in the Control Panel.
- Show full name occupied size and date of software installation.
- Exit from the list of software as HTML.
- There are two ways to remove the software.
- Delete all remaining files or Temp.
- Install and Trace to monitor the software installation process and identify all software files.
- Startup manager to manage startup programs.
System Requirements for Uninstall Tool 3.5.10
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Uninstall Tool
- Setup File Name: Pcfileworldz.com-uninstalltool_setup.rar
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: CrystalIDEA
- License: Commercial Trial
Uninstall Tool 3.5.10 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Uninstall Tool 3.5.10 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Uninstall Tool 3.5.10. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Uninstall Tool 3.5.10 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.
We apologize for inconvenience Link will be available soon!