SystemRescueCd 6.1.2 Free Download is the latest, offline and standalone free setup of windows 64bit. SystemRescueCd 6.1.2 is a powerful Linux based recovery disc for basically used for troubleshooting systems.
Overview of SystemRescueCd 6.1.2
It contains tools for working with hard disk: a breakdown into sections, diagnosis, preservation and restoration parts. Knows how to mount the Windows Ntfs for reading and writing. It also contains tools for configuring the network, network services, search tools, rootkits, and antivirus. It can be downloaded from the CD-ROM, USB-drive or a network via PXE. You also like to download Jailer 9.2.2
SystemRescueCd comes c many programs Linux, such as system tools (parted, part image, fstools, etc.) and basic tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools). The boot disk can be used on servers, Linux, desktop computers running Linux or Windows. The kernel supports basic file systems (ext2/ext3/ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso9660), as well as the network file system (Samba and NFS). You also like to download VisualGDB Ultimate
Key features of SystemRescueCd 6.1.2
- Work perfectly with network services and configurations.
- Support Linux-based rescue disk for handling any aspect of system issues.
- Repairing bugs and fixing and issues.
- Supports booting through flash drives and CDs.
- Repairing and Debugging system.
- You can create custom boot discs for the users.
- Different Linux tools and antivirus solutions.
- Numerous command-line options.
- Many other useful features and options.
System Requirements for SystemRescueCd 6.1.2
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SystemRescueCd
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-systemrescuecd-amd64-6.1.2.rar
- Size: 668.4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: SystemRescueCd
- License: Commercial Trial
SystemRescueCd 6.1.2 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the SystemRescueCd 6.1.2 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for SystemRescueCd 6.1.2. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install SystemRescueCd 6.1.2 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.