Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5 Free Download is a standalone free, offline setup for windows 32bit and 64bit. Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5 is a dynamic application to provide the best sound quality for a numerous range of sounds.
Overview of Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5
Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5 provides a dynamic environment with numerous tools, where you dealing with sounds and numerous settings. Allots latest objects include oscillators, filters effects, graphical envelopes and much more. It provides VST, AU and AAX plugin for windows. You can also download Audio Converter 126.96.36.199 Download Free.
It is a numerous award-winning synthesize with German webzine Amazona.de award and choice award. There are numerous demo songs and other audio features. 32-oscillators and other types of noise generators make it easier for users. Synapse Audio DUNE 3, To sum up, it is a complete sound production application for producing high-quality sounds. you also may download Corel VideoStudio Ultimate 2020 Free Download.
Key features of Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5
- Up to 500 patches with no delay feedback filters.
- A powerful application for producing sounds.
- Multiple new effects, oscillators, and filters.
- Available as AAX/VST/AU plugins.
- Multiple demo and sample sounds.
- FM, VA Wavetable and synthesis, etc.
- 8320 oscillators at complete polyphony.
- A multi-award-winning atmosphere for producing sounds.
- Support different demo and sample sounds.
- FM, VA synthesis and wavetable, etc.
- Thirst oscillators and noise generator.
- Two Master FX busses with numerous high-quality effects.
- MIDI file import and much more.
System Requirements for Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Synapse Audio DUNE
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-Synapse.Audio.Dune2.v2.5.0.rar Size: 71.4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: synapse-audio
- License: Commercial Trial
Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Synapse Audio DUNE 2. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Synapse Audio DUNE 2.5 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.