SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor Free Download is the latest, standalone and free setup for windows 32bit and 64bit. It is a professional application to monitor the network performance and generates complete detail reports about statistical data and various other indicator tools.
Overview of SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor is an amazing application that will let you easily monitor network performance and network problems solutions. It displays complete information about the network and the overall performance of W9indows Server with the C++ Redistributable package and .NET framework along with Microsoft SQL Server. The lead purpose of the application is to perform the network analysis and try to identify issues and threads of the network. it handovers numerous alerts, logs and statistical details the system operators.
This efficient application monitor on the network path, nodes, troubleshooting process, and interface. There is a wide range of built-in functions for visualizing packet loss and network latency. Its powerful set of tools provides utilization and traffic response time and many more thing. Users can easily manage bandwidth along with data from the servers, routers, and switches. All in nutshell, it is a reliable application to monitor the network performance and the response rate of general statistical data. You may also like to NetBalancer 2019 Free Download
Key features of SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
- Gather detail information from switches, routers and other devices.
- Disk usage, CPU Utilization and reminiscence utilization.
- Manage issues and bandwidth.
- Automatically troubleshooting before the loss of data.
- In-depth community efficiency and Real-time network visualizer.
- Changeable internet inter and other settings.
- Many more useful options and features.
System Requirements for SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Supports Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
- Setup File Name: SolarWinds-NPM-v12.1-Eval.rar
- Size: 5 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: SolarWinds
- License: Commercial Trial
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor 12.0 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.