Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download is the latest, offline, standalone and free setup for windows 32bit and 64bit. It is an efficient application for stay connected and shares files on WAN or LAN.
Overview of Softros LAN Messenger 9.2
Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 is an efficient application to send and receive messages. It comes forward with a complete solution for the WAN, LAN, and intranet. It provides assist you while connecting on the network. The user interface of this powerful is self-explaining and quite simple and, consists of useful options and tools that make it easy for users.
It is a perfect solution for users to talk with each other on the same network. Send and receive files and check the message history. Manage messages in the groups and handle the chat in a professional manner. Users can export all group parameters and use the same parameters for all the members. All in nutshell, it is one of the best solutions for all WAN and LAN users.
Features of Softros LAN Messenger 9.2
- Easily and simply understandable environment.
- Efficient application for communicating in the same network.
- Send files and messages to the users of the same WAN and LAN.
- Supports one Unicode file name for sharing the file.
- Exchange messages with one or multiple users at the same time.
- Support exporting, importing and Pre-configuring user settings.
- Create groups and view all message’s history.
- Many other powerful features and options.
System Requirements for Softros LAN Messenger 9.2
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Softros LAN Messenger
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-Softros.LAN.Messenger.v9.2_2.zip
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: messenger.softros
- License: Commercial Trial
Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Softros LAN Messenger 9.2. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Softros LAN Messenger 9.2 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.