Snagit is a powerful and popular screen capturing tool developed by TechSmith which allows capturing the screen as you want. This free download is the standalone installation setup of Snag it for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749 Overview
TechSmith Snagit is the only screen capture software with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. So you can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program. You can also download
Techsmith Snagit The award-winning screen-capture software. Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen, then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. You also may like to download
Features of Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Capture anything on your screen
- Capture a screenshot or video
- Edit with a few clicks
- Scrolling Screen Capture
- Extract the text from a screen capture
- Create Animated GIFs
- Trim Video Clips
- Share send captures where they need to go…instantly!
- Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
- Have fun! Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat.
- Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow. Give it perspective, spotlight an area, or add other nifty effects.
- Don’t waste time cropping your captures. Snag exactly what you need, with just a click.
System Requirements for Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749
- Setup File Name: Pcfileworldz.com_Serviio_Pro_2
- Size: 125 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Snagit
- License: Commercial Trial
Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749 Free Download. This is absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Snagit 2020.1.2 Build 5749 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download an .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software