Rufus 3.9 Free Download is the latest, offline, utility and standalone and free setup for windows 32bit and 64bit. It is a reliable application for creating bootable USB storage devices mainly for recovery operations and installing windows. Such as pen drives, memory sticks, and USB keys.
Overview of Rufus 3.9
Rufus 3.9 is a very efficient application mainly for support for USB drives as bootable. A straightforward and self-explaining user interface allows the users to get control over the removable storage devices. Rufus 3.9 can easily work with Tails, Trinity Rescue Kit, Ubuntu, Ultimate Boot CD, Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Hiren’s Boot CD, LiveXP, Knoppix, Kubuntu, Linux Mint, NT Password Registry Editor, OpenSUSE, Parted Magic, Slackware.
Moreover, it comes forward with file systems including ext3, ext2, exFAT and numerous others. You can fix the early boot files that are not running on the compressed NTFS partitions. This efficient application provides a wide range of ISO images and also allows the users to formats the drives before creating bootable partitions. This version has many improvements and numerous fixes along with creating bootable disks. Al in all it is the most useful application for bootable disk drives from Linux CDs or ISO images to install OS. We highly recommend you to download it. you can download Easy2Boot Download Free.
Key features of Rufus 3.9
- A lightweight and simple application.
- Professional grade application with efficient output.
- Efficient application for creating bootable storage devices.
- Users can create USB installation media from bootable ISOs for Windows, UEFI, and Linux.
- Work on a computer having no OS installed.
- Excellent performance and good workflow.
- Simple formatting features with better productivity.
- Many other useful features and options.
System Requirements for Rufus 3.9
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Rufus
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-rufus-3.9p.rar
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: rufus
- License: Commercial Trial
Rufus 3.9 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Rufus 3.9 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Rufus 3.9. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Rufus 3.9 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.