PhotoModeler Premium 2020 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It provides a tool for accurately creating high-quality 3D models and measuring photos.
PhotoModeler Premium 2020 Overview
PhotoModeler is a reliable and effective software solution that helps you create accurate and high-quality 3D models and measurements from various photos. You can also download BricsCAD Ultimate 20 Free Download
Being designed for areas like engineering, architecture, surveying, and games, PhotoModeler is an affordable utility that enables you to build models using edges, surfaces, and other entities and get measurements from your images.
Features of PhotoModeler Premium 2020
- Shapes: Shapes are geometric solids like boxes, wedges, pyramids, etc. that provide a very fast way to add man-made objects to a scene by marking just a sub-set of the shape’s edges on the photo(s).
- Google Earth Export: PhotoModeler has a number of export formats but a very interesting one is the Google Earth KML/KMZ format. You can easily put a model generated in PhotoModeler into the geographical context provided by the Google Earth world viewer.
- NURBS Surfaces: NURBS Surface construction features allow for modeling of complex curved surfaces.
- NURBS Curve Modeling: High-quality NURBS Curve tool provides great modeling capabilities for objects/scenes with curved edges.
- Silhouettes Solids Modeling: Provides the ability to quickly model complex and organic shapes.
System Requirements for PhotoModeler Premium 2020
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: PhotoModeler Premium 2020
- Setup File Name: Pcfileworldz.com-Pitrinec_Macro_Toolworks_Professional_9.1.1.zip
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: PhotoModeler
- License: Commercial Trial
PhotoModeler Premium 2020 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the PhotoModeler Premium 2020 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for PhotoModeler Premium 2020. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install PhotoModeler Premium 2020 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software