PDQ Deploy 18 Free Download is the latest, offline and standalone and free setup for 32bit and 64bit windows. It is a powerful application that can process numerous tasks such as install and uninstall simultaneous on the remote PCs and supports removing and updating every program on the network PCs.
Overview of PDQ Deploy 18
PDQ Deploy 18 is the best application for install or uninstall any application from the network computers. Its time consuming and a difficult task to address all the computer units one by one. It also performs any action simultaneously on all computers in a network. it is a user-friendly program that supports the approach of the network computers. The injected files can perform numerous operations such as scripts, execute, uninstall, install, reboot, copy files and many other tasks. This efficient application can inform the user to perform any update and uninstall information.
Furthermore, it is easy to set up MSI and an exe along with all running programs, copy files, restart functions and a wide range of other functions on all the system computers simultaneously. A user-friendly interface and self-explaining buttons help users to perform all the functions efficiently and easily. It assists you to save time and reduce the workload. In short note, it is one of the best applications for setting up different programs and updates on all the network computers. You would like to download Revo Uninstaller Pro Download Free
Key Features of PDQ Deploy 18
- Reporting and monitoring instructions to the desired computers.
- Sent all certification through emails to the teams.
- Supports running bat, VBS, ps1 and reg scripts.
- Update, install and erase components on the network computers.
- A most powerful application to install components on the remote network computer system.
- Provides Multi-admin access.
- Schedule deployments.
- Many more useful options and features
System Requirements for PDQ Deploy 18
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: PDQ Deploy
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com_PDQ_Deploy_18.rar
- Size: 56.1 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: PDQ Deploy
- License: Commercial Trial
PDQ Deploy 18 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the PDQ Deploy 18 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for PDQ Deploy 18. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install PDQ Deploy 18 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.