PDF Replacer 1.3.0
PDF Replacer is a word processing software to find and replace the text in PDFs in bulk.
PDF Replacer Overview
Being a transferable data exchanging format, PDF format is not easy to be edited. So, sometimes, it is bothersome because you may need to change some words or replace text in a PDF file. Particularly if you have to replace a few duplicate text or words in a lot of PDFs. PDF Replacer is a Windows software program finds a particular word or phrase text in PDF Files and swap with new text.
It covers PDF text replacing, Multiple PDF Batch replacing and replaced text trimming. It is very beneficial to save your files as PDFs because it doesn’t change the format of the content. Simple and easy to use interface, like the “Find and Replace” option appears in the same window. You don’t need to install complex and difficult programs if you need to do only small and simple jobs on a routine basis. You can also Download Batch Word to PDF Converter Free.
Main Functions of PDF Replacer:
- Maintain original PDF layouts.
- Batch Mode changes PDF files in bulk at once.
- Support restricted and locked PDF documents.
- Replace PDF page range function. It edits only the selected pages text or phrase.
- It can even set or change the replaced text font and text decorations such as bold, italic, underline and strikethrough.
- Commonly, batch replacing feature is used in large documents. To delete a word, change the date and time, replace sensitive words, exchange person or brand name.
- Add or remove watermarks on replaced PDF files.
- Supports unlimited PDF files created in more than 50 languages.
Publisher: PDF Replacer
File Name: pdfreplacer.exe
File Size: 49.9MB
Operating System: Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8/Server 2016/10