OpenJUMP is a powerful and reliable open-source Geographic Information System developed in JAVA by many volunteers around the globe.
Overview Of OpenJUMP
The application is capable of reading and writing simple GML files and shapefiles. The program comes with limited scope for showing images but offers enhanced support for displaying data from WMS and WFS web services. This tool can also be used as a GIS data viewing utility.
OpenJUMP permits you to modify the attribute data and geometry with less effort. By having this utility you can easily change the outlook of your data according to your choice. It supports the map view can be exported to SVG Format.
It consists of a series of vector analysis tools that are exactly made for topological analysis. You also have the option to do data analysis tasks by accessing the Sextante GIS extension.
Complex utility for viewing and processing geospatial data
For a large number of users, OpenJUMP is not a simple program as it deals with a domain that is not very popular. However, those people who are familiar with geospatial data and its manipulation, it would be easy and straightforward tool packed with a rich and flexible set of options. You may also like to download Avocode 4.2.2 Download Free
Key Features of OpenJUMP
- OpenJUMP allows you to entirely change the appearance of data.
- The program can be used for GIS data viewing utility.
- Creates a buffer for a selected geometry.
- A rich palette of vector analysis tools.
- Raster data processing capabilities.
- A set of tools suitable for geometry processing can be used on layers and masks.
- More suitable for editing geometry and attribute information.
- A new layer containing the Convex Hull of all the features in the layer.
- Version: 1.14.1-r6147/ r6222 Snapshot
- File Size: 23 MB
- File Name: OpenJUMP-Installer-1.14.1-r6147-PLUS.exe
- Language: English
- Developer: OpenJUMP Development Team
- License: Commercial Trial
- OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2000
- Environment: JAVA runtime environment