NetGong is an intuitive network utility and lightweight application which support network administrators the capability to monitor any networked device on the internet, TCP/IP LAN, corporate intranet. It alerts users instantly through a message, alarm, e-mail or any other configured third-party application whenever a connection drops down. Constant network availability is nowadays mission-critically and a unique sophisticated monitoring solution overall such as this program is only one way to help ensure network devices or any services don’t fail to have not known.
NetGong v8.9 Overview
Furthermore, you have to say at last it is so powerful monitoring application that shifted low cost, round-the-clock complete network coverage, from even a single server or a small-office LAN to more than hundred running on a large corporate network system. It is available from our website pcfileworldz.com as a free.
You can also see: Download NetInfo 8.9 Free
Important key features are given below
- Remote access: it helps to monitor result via the Web browser.
- HTML report output system: provides reports in only HTML format system.
- Integrated reporting: historical reporting and real-time capabilities.
- Custom messages: customized message information and keyword values.
- SSL encrypted connections: provide full security benefits while authentication.
- Notification E-mail: support e-mail notification through SMPT.
- Test alert configuration: Each alert type can be a very effective way of testing prior to going live.
- Custom alerts: support many custom alerts for each monitored resource.
- Recovery and failure alert: alerts can be switch on for any combination of recovery and failure notices.
- Alert schedule system: support you configure the alerting functions.
- Alert rebutting: notify you to failures via a variety of techniques.
- Maintenance mode system: Temporarily not using the monitoring of certain resources.
- Independent parameters: It has set different parameters independently for every network resource.
- Agentless architecture: Check out and balance each network devices or services having not installed an agent on each machine.
- Full system services: It will be run via system service automatically on startup.
Software Full Name: NetGong
Setup File Name: NetGong
Setup File Size: 6.3 MB (Safe & Secure)
Setup Type: Standalone Setup / Offline Installer
Compatibility: Both Mode 32 Bit (x86) or 64 Bit (x64)
Languages: Multi language
License: Commercial Trial
Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Author or Product: By tsarfin (COMMERCIAL TRIAL)