MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4 free download is Latest Version, offline and standalone setup for Windows 64bit. It is a powerful application to seek out a folder among a gaggle of folders, so tools are as well as using them.
MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4 Review
This is an efficient and user-friendly piece of software developed to offer you the means of customizing the looks of your directories’ icons, enabling you to work with a wide array of images and colors. In fact, it is a real Folder Icon Factory, gives you various types of options that make you able to create unlimited folder icons and use suitable icons for your windows folders. You can also download Download Wise Folder Hider 2019 Free.
You can browse between the available color packs and icon packs, being able to choose the one you prefer for your folder, enabling you to first, preview it to see if you like how it looks, then Apply it with a single button press.
Also, you can customize the Windows Shell menu and use any other Icon Pack you added to the library based on your taste and idea. You can have the main pack, which will be available at the main drop-down menu and three extra packs as sub-menus. You can have access to a list of 60 icons just by a single click.
Features of MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4
- Ability to have 5 favorites icon packs, in the right-click menu
- Ability to create your desired folder icon, from any image sources
- Ability to Create unlimited icon packs, from any sources
- You can download and use amazing free icon packs from the website.
System Requirements for MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4
- Setup File Name: Pcfileworldz.com-MSTech.Folder.Icon.Pro.v188.8.131.52.rar
- Size: 57.4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: MSTech
- License: Commercial Trial
MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install MSTech Folder Icon Pro 4 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software