Kruptos 2 Professional Free Download is encryption and enhanced tool for Windows for saving your data. This is a powerful setup of Kruptos 2 Professional encryption tools for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
Kruptos 2 Professional Review
Multiple encryption software is available in the market but this is the most impressive and understands the user interface similar to Microsoft Office with a full guide for every single user. When you install this brilliant application. It enables you to set a master password for your software which can be changed when you want. This tool integrates itself with the Windows Context Menu so that users can easily decrypt or encrypt any files. Drop and drag assistance in the interface and more easily to the use.
Moreover, It used 256-bit AES encryption or you can also use the 256-bit BlowFish algorithm. To increase security, this wonderful tool also allows you to change the extension and the name of the files to add an extra layer of security. Moreover, it has a DoD-Standard Shredder that allows you to erase files with a specified number of passes. In addition, you can also create self-extracting encrypted files and perform many other security operations on your data.
Features of Kruptos 2 Professional
- User-friendly Microsoft Office-like interface
- Integrates itself with Context Menu
- Complete drag and drop support
- Change themes of the software
- Create self-extracting encrypted files
- Change the name and extensions of the files
- DoD-Standard Files Shredder
- Create encrypted archives
- Many other security options
System Requirements for Kruptos 2 Professional
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Kruptos 2 Professional
- Setup File Name: Pcfileworldz.com-Kruptos.2.Professional.188.8.131.52.zip
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Kruptos
- License: Commercial Trial
Kruptos 2 Professional Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Kruptos 2 Professional Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Kruptos 2 Professional. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Kruptos 2 Professional on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.