Kaspersky Rescue Disk is reliable and free of cost program to identify and erase the viruses from your PC without any chance of infection.
Overview of Kaspersky Rescue Disk
Kaspersky Rescue Disk safely remove viruses from your computer in a non-dangerous environment when it is not possible to scan the computer using the antivirus solution already installed on your PC.
It starts to work by setting your system to boot from the CD / DVD/ USB device, input the disc or the stick and restart the system. After a fast loading process, you are acquainted with the interface of the Kaspersky Rescue Disk. Then simply select the objects (disk boot sectors, hidden start-up objects, or local hard drives) that need to be cleaned and press the scan button.
The Rescue Disk delivers a complete report of all infected objects found in your systems, such as viruses and Trojans, but also adware and other similar software. Infected files can be set apart, repaired, or removed. Regular updates are made and alerts can be run for malware detection or modifications, obsolete databases, failed tasks, or others.
The Settings menu options permit you to define and configure the current security level, file types, and scan optimization (skip files checked longer than a given number of seconds).
You can also download: Symantec endpoint protection 2019 Free
Key Features of Kaspersky Rescue 2019
- Recover your PC after a malware attack.
- It rescues the disc and allows us to recover files, folders and other data without damaging them.
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a powerful security related application constantly renewed and updated.
- The program can be used from CD, DVD or Bootable USB media efficiently and accurately.
- Update antivirus databases
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 585 MB
- File: Kaspersky_Rescue_Disk_2019.0.11.1.iso
- Developer: Kaspersky
OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows server
Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later