The iVCam is an application designed for users who want to get full advantage of the iPhone or iPad camera and its features. Now you are able to convert phone cameras to webcam instead of buying the new one.
Overview Of iVCam
Working on your PC having and old webcam doesn’t produce impressive results of photos or videos taken. If you are thinking about to replace your webcam, it needs more extra money to buy the latest webcams to get high-quality pictures. Here is the quick solution if you own an iPhone or iPad. iVCam is a cost-effective option available in the market now to convert iPhone or iPad devices camera into a wireless webcam and get used to advance features of mobile phone cameras.
How it Works:
iOS iVCam app needs to be installed on your Apple device, so its camera can be accessed wirelessly as a webcam via your computer system.
Firstly: Setup the simple program on your desktop computer where you want the webcam to use.
Secondly: Get the iVCam app on either one or both iPhone and iPad.
Now you don’t need any kind of configuration to match both devices. The only thing that is important is that both PC and Apple devices should be connected to the same internet network and both will be integrated by itself to work with. There are simple image controls you can use in the app to get desired images.
Snapshots and Videos:
As you can have an idea from the screenshots inserted, iVCam isn’t exactly a complicated application. First-time users should not experience any issues during installation or for using it, and the interface features an intuitive prestigious layout. Videos and photos are saved to the Videos folder by default, but it does not seem to be possible to select a different folder location.
By selecting the buttons in the bottom-right corner of the user interface, you can quickly take snapshots and record a video, if needed. From the settings menu, you can manage the video orientation, size and frame rate, as well as the video and audio quality.
Key Features of iVCam
- High-quality, real-time video with low latency and fast speed.
- Automatic connection via Wi-Fi or USB and easy to use.
- Multi-instance support, connecting multiple phones on one PC.
- Supports common video sizes such as 360p, 480p, 540p, 720p, 1080p and 4K.
- Configurable for video frame rate, video quality, and audio quality.
- Landscape and Portrait mode supported.
- Supports front, rear camera and real-time switching.
- Supports face beautifying, flash, manual focus, and video flip/mirror.
- Audio supported, use your phone as a wireless microphone for PC.
- Completely replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, compatible with most applications using a webcam.
- Preview video, take pictures and record video files with Windows client software.
- Supports most software which uses a webcam, including Apps in Microsoft Store such as Windows Camera App.
Technical Aspects of iVCam
- Version: iVCam 188.8.131.52
- Size: 14.9 MB
- File: iVCam_v4.5.exe
- Language: English and 6 more languages.
- Developer: e2eSoft
- License: Commercial Trial
System Requirements of iVCam
- OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Apps required: IVCAM IOS APP iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.0 or later