GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.36 Free Download is the latest offline, standalone free setup for windows 32bit and 64bit. GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.36 is an efficient deleting software with many malware like adware, worms, PUPs, and spyware.
Overview of GridinSoft Anti-Malware 126.96.36.19972
GridinSoft Anti-Malware targets all kinds of threats on your Windows PC including malware, adware, and PUPs. Cure your computer & keep your privacy safe! Defeat viruses within a few clicks instead of long-lasting and really boring manual procedures and get the help of security experts whenever you need it. you may also like to download Smadav Pro 2020 Free.
Slow computers are really annoying, as well as the programs. This is not the case with GridinSoft Anti-Malware. It will fix your PC within few minutes, effectively and convincingly. The program immediately reacts after detecting threats and prevents all attempts to damage your data. You may also like to download McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8 P14.
Features of GridinSoft Anti-Malware 188.8.131.5272
- Remove All Known Threats
- Memory Clean
- Active Protection
- Install-And-Forget Technology (System install)
- Connect-And-Clean Technology (USB install)
- Active Feedback Technology
- Hourly Updates
- Browser Clean&Reset
- CureMyPC Option.
System Requirements for GridinSoft Anti-Malware 184.108.40.20672
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-gsam-4.1.36-setup.rar
- Size: 82 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: GridinSoft
- License: Commercial Trial
GridinSoft Anti-Malware 220.127.116.1172 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the GridinSoft Anti-Malware 18.104.22.16872 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for GridinSoft Anti-Malware 22.214.171.12472. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware 126.96.36.19972 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.