Google Chrome is a free web browser developed by Google in 2008 with fast speed, enhanced security, and features of privacy for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android.
Overview Of Google Chrome
The most commonly used search engine for web browsing with easy to use and simple to handle for internet users. Google chrome has a minimalistic user interface that has been followed by other search engines too after its success. Google Chrome has proved its optimum performance and accurate results.
Bookmarks and settings synchronization
Chrome enables its user to synchronize its bookmarks, history, and settings on all devices along with the internet browser installed by sending and receiving data through a selected Google Account, which in turn updates all signed-in applications of Chrome. This can be verified either by Google credentials or with a sync passphrase.
Web Standard Support
Malware detection and incognito browsing
Chrome isn’t all about straight forward looks and quick-to search options, as it comprises of a phishing detector that allows you to know each time you visit on websites having chances of malware or phishing scam. It launches the sandboxing technology for avoiding malware from installing itself on your system, as well as runs automatic system updates for making sure you have the latest security features and bug fixes.
When we talk about keeping your private sessions unknown, the developers from Google created the well-known “Incognito” mode. It guarantees that your web browsing sessions are not saved in the browsing and download history, and all cookies are completely deleted as soon as you close the incognito tabs.
You can also Download Google Chrome for Windows Free
Key Features of Google Chrome
Here are some most important features that are covered by Google Chrome.
- It’s an effective data handling and storage facility.
- Speed: Fast to launch, fast to load web pages.
- Quick to start up from your desktop.
- Loads web pages in a snap.
- Runs web applications faster than ever.
- Simplicity: Designed for efficiency and ease of use.
- Navigation to different web pages from the same box is carried out.
- Themes to add delight to your browser.
- Try Minimalist, Star Gazing, or Google Chrome Artist Themes.
- One box for everything.
- New Tab page.
- Application shortcuts.
- Dynamic tabs.
- Crash control.
- Incognito mode.
- Safe browsing.
- Instant bookmarks.
- Importing settings.
- Simpler downloads.
- Version: 79.0.3945.88 / 80.0.3987.16 Beta / 81.0.4000.3 Dev
- File Size: 54.7 MB
- Developer: Google
- License: Commercial Trial
- OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Disk Space: 54.7 MB
- RAM: 512 MB