How to use easy2boot? It is very simple and you just need to insert your USB flash drive into bootable media by trusting on this lightweight, yet effective utility that features no Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Overview Of Easy2Boot
It is a freeware USB booter software application filed under disk management and is available by Easy2Boot for Windows.
NO Installation is Needed
Easy2Boot tool is portable and it does not require to be set up on your computer system. The only thing you need to do is to decompress the contents of the archive file it comes packed in and launch the executable. Furthermore, it does not change any of your Windows registry entries and does not create any additional files or folders on your file system. However, caution is advised when using this utility, since some of its functions (e.g. formatting) can do irrecoverable damage to your files.
Command Line Interface (CLI)
Easy2Boot does not work with a standard Graphical User Interface (GUI), but instead, it creates use of an easy, yet effective Command Line Interface which takes you through the process step-by-step, in an effective manner.
A detailed easy2boot tutorial file is packed within the archive’s contents, in case you face any difficulties while using this tool and need additional help.
If you would like to submit an easy2boot review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
You can also Emergency Boot Kit Download Free
Key Features of Easy2Boot Setup
- UEFI-booting is possible by converting the payloads into .imgPTN files
- MPI Tool Pack to make .imgPTN files for MBR+UEFI booting
- Easy to maintain – just copy over your ISOs/files
- Directly MBR-boots, ISO, IMA, IMG, VHD, VHDX, WIM, WinBuilder WinPE ISOs, Windows Install ISOs, etc.
- Over 300 different types of ISOs and payload files supported
- USB Flash drives are supported
- Designed to work on a wide variety of different systems, even those with buggy/quirky BIOSes
- Version: 1.B8
- File Size: 24.7 MB
- File Name: Easy2Boot_v1.B8.exe
- Language: English
- Developer: Easy2Boot
- License: Commercial Trial
- OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000
- Media: USB removal media.