The uGet Project began back as UrlGet and, consistently, has had a couple of name varieties until we chose uGet. It works conveyances that, however, clients will likewise have to add the GTK+3 bundles to their framework.
Features of EagleGet
- It permits you to download documents in sections to speed up the download.
- Program incorporation for Firefox, Google Chrome, Chromium, Opera, and Vivaldi.
- It permits the client to add a limitless measure of documents.
- uGet offers the capacity to download recordings from YouTube.
- uGet offers the capacity to utilize the order line (through a terminal) to download records.
- Delay and resume downloads.
- Supports downloading from unknown FTP.
System Requirements for EagleGet
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor
- Graphics Processor with 1 GB of Video RAM
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: EagleGet
- Setup File Name: eagleget_setup.exe
- Size: 10MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: eagleget
- License: Commercial Trial
EagleGet Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.