Clonezilla is a powerful open-source system to backup files, partitioning of discs, taking disc images and cloning them in the most effective way to satisfy computer users.
Overview Of Clonezilla
Unluckily everyone faces some accidents in life, it may leave a disastrous effect if you have no one to pat your back. The same is with the systems, if by mistake some data has been lost and there is no software application to rescue the lost data, it is unfortunate for the user. But thanks to this most dynamic application with added features, Clonezilla is available for free to fetch all the lost data from the drives or storage media.
The software already in the market like Norton Ghost or Symantec solutions to clone the system massively takes a lot of time and doesn’t give the appropriate results. But when we talk about the functionality of Clonezilla, its an open-source cloning system with unicasting and multicasting. The unique ‘Live’ image of Clonezilla can be taken to a USB stick or DVD. As Clonezilla boots into your RAM, it can simply bring data on your hard disk from an external drive.
It is a great alternative to the expensive cloning apps available in the market, Clonezilla is empowered to create backups of the whole hard drive or specifically defined partitions. When disaster strikes, you can use Clonezilla’s disk or partition image to bring everything back to its location and restore your lost files.
Key Features of Clonezilla
- Two kinds of downloading options ISO and ZIP packages, each for different booting media. The first for CDs/DVDs or PXE servers, and the second for USB flash / hard drives.
- Unattended mode is supported. All functions of this app can be done via commands and options.
- It can encrypt the images and one image can be restored to multiple local devices.
- You can also use a lot of boot parameters to customize your imaging and cloning.
- VM2 (LVM version 1 is not) under GNU/Linux and Grub (version 1 and version 2) are supported.
Size: 266 MB
Developer: Clonezilla Team
OperatingSystem: Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP,
Processor: X86 OR X86-64 processor