Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40 Free Download is the latest version, offline and standalone setup for Windows 64bit. Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40 is a dynamic application for mostly electronic circuit simulation with an efficient set of design and analysis features.
Overview of Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40
Cadence Allegro and OrCAD products are integrated directly with Windows; the products support hardware and peripherals supported by Windows. A list of hardware and peripherals officially supported by Windows can be obtained from the Microsoft web page.
The products require updating certain Microsoft libraries in the Windows directory. User must install the Cadence software using either a standalone install or a client install. You may not be able to point to the software without installing. You can also download CADprofi 2020.
Key features of Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40
- Suitable graphical user environments and display circuit using icons
- OrCAD Capture and Capture CIS schematic design circuits in a powerful environment
- Ability to design PCB (Printed Circuit Board stands and means the board or PCB)
- Has an extensive library full of components and electronic devices
- Advanced simulation and analysis electronic circuits in a graphical environment PSpice
- Environment Orcad PCB Designer / Editor to design and edit PCB
- Ability to interact with MATLAB and Simulink software
System Requirements for Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Cadence SPB Allegro
- Setup File Name: Cadence_SPB_OrCAD_17.20.000.zip
- Size: 3.9 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: cadence.com
- License: Commercial Trial
Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.