BricsCAD Ultimate 20 Free Download latest version offline setup for Windows 32bit and 64bit. It is a powerful CAD software with a powerful set of 2D and 3D designing features providing a variety of tools for preparing DWG files.
BricsCAD Ultimate 20 Review
BricsCAD represents the future of design. It is the all-in-one solution for 2D, 3D, Mechanical Design, and Building Information Modeling. Based on industry-standard DWG, it brings a modern yet familiar approach to design on Windows, macOS, and Linux-based PCs. It’s available in three editions Classic, Pro, and Platinum so that you can buy exactly what you need.
As a full-fledged 2D & 3D CAD software program, BricsCAD offers professionals one of the most advanced and intuitive drawings and modeling solutions out there. Available in three editions and open to third-party developers, it is beyond any AutoCAD alternative. You also may like to download Cadence SPB Allegro and OrCAD 17.40 Free Download.
Features of BricsCAD Ultimate 20
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of BricsCAD Ultimate 20 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depend if your system supports them.
- All familiar CAD functionalities
- Full LISP, VBA, BRX & .NET support
- Bricsys 24/7 cloud connectivity
- Flexible licensing
- Direct 3D Modeling
- Rendering, materials, and lighting
- 3D constraint creation
- Design intent recognition
- Assembly modeling
- Deformable Modeling
- 3D Compare.
System Requirements for BricsCAD Ultimate 20
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: BricsCAD Ultimate 20
- Setup File Name: Bricsys_BricsCAD_Ultimate_20.2.02_x64.zip
- Size: 417.2 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Developer: Bricsys
- License: Commercial Trial
BricsCAD Ultimate 20 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the BricsCAD Ultimate 20 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for BricsCAD Ultimate 20. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install BricsCAD Ultimate 20 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software