BlueStack 4.17 Free Download is the latest, offline, and standalone setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. It is a powerful application to run Android applications and games on your operating system.
Overview of BlueStack 4.17
BlueStack 4.17 is a powerful application that runs android applications and games on your computer. Windows cannot run Android applications directly, so it requires a powerful emulator tool. It allows you to play numerous games on your system. It’s simple and straight forward options makes convenient for all types of users. You need a google account to access the play store. After installing the application, the users will get complete control to the android environment to install more android applications with great ease.
Furthermore, with the help of built-in applications such as social media accounts, internet to browse and numerous others. The user interface is eye-catching and the core game playing function is now part of your main UI. It has built-in new features like Quest and BlueStacks store and got an improved and new keymapping. You can easily manage all-new game controls windows. The main key controls divided into categories for simple navigation and play with your preference and default controls. It allows you to play a wide range of games from google paly accounts. Support an android emulator to get more control over the environment. The full-screen mode is also available to erase windows distraction. All in nutshell, it is a more reliable application for running android applications on your computers without hard effort. you may like to Download Android-x86 5.1 Free.
Key features of BlueStack 4.17
- Support for social accounts such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Powerful Android emulator.
- Support complete access to play store for downloading apps.
- Supports Windows and Mac.
- Streams and plays android games on PC.
- Powerful Android Emulator.
- You can manage time, data, sound, and language, etc.
- Synchronize android and pc data.
- Many more powerful features and options.
System Requirements for BlueStack 4.17
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback.
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback.
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback.
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card.
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: BlueStack
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com_BlueStacks_Installer_184.108.40.206
- Size: 493.6 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: BlueStack
- License: Commercial Trial
BlueStack 4.17 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the BlueStack 4.17 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for BlueStack 4.17. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install BlueStack 4.17 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.