Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2 Free Download is the latest, offline standalone and intuitive step for windows 32bit and 64bit. It is a professional-grade application along with 3D and VR graphics.
Overview of Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2
Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2 is a dynamic application with simple and easy to understand tools to handle the 3D graphical content and with virtual reality. It provides a complete solution with numerous virtual effects along with animated graphics. It also supports 3D animations and complete support for dealing with numerous animation graphics and visual effects.
In addition, It is the world’s most demanding and compositing software for motion graphic designers, visual effects artists, 3D animators, and broadcast. It provides the highest level of speed and provides a 3D Preview of the projects. Furthermore, you also facilitate with studio player which covers a new multi number of user collaboration tools for managing and tracking shots. All in all, it is a reliable application with amazing options to deal with 3D and VR graphics. you can also like to Download DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.docx Free.
Key features of Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2
- New VR tools & features
- Support new file format support
- New Bins playback system
- Accurate and high-speed results.
- Multiple powerful tools and high-performance tools.
- New Planar and Camera trackers
- New keying tools and improvements
- OpenCL acceleration of many tools
- Improved script support for UI toolkits, memory handling, and more
- Many new additions and tweaks.
- Work with animated graphics, visual effects, and eye-catching 3D animations.
- General performance and stability improvements
- Many other useful features and options.
System Requirements for Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Blackmagic Fusion Studio
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-Blackmagic_Design_Fusion_Studio_16_x64.rar
- Size: 636.6 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Blackmagic
- License: Commercial Trial
Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install this software on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.