Batch JPEG Rotator is an efficient and quick tool to rotate and flip over images in batch without compromising on the quality of the image.
Overview Of Batch JPEG Rotator
Usually, we see our friends and family members sharing photos online that are always sideways or upside down, often with the disclaimer, “Sorry, I do not know how to rotate this image. ” If you are facing problems for photos orientation or if you’re finding an easy way to rotate single or group of photos in a bundle, give a try to Batch JPEG Rotator. This simple program doesn’t have a long list of features, but it does make it much easier to rotate your digital images.
Batch JPEG Rotator enables you to rotate individual images or batch rotate images without affecting image quality. This program deploys a lossless algorithm. This program has five kinds of rotation function options such as 90 degrees clockwise, 90 degrees anticlockwise, 180 degrees, flip vertically and flip horizontally.
The application’s user interface is sleek and intuitive. A large wide-open performance area dominates the interface, having a menu bar downside giving users access to the program’s main features. It doesn’t eat up maximum resources and system performance is not affected.
How JPEG Rotator Works
Once you have successfully installed the application, the next step is to rotate images. To start the task, users simply choose the folder they want to work with, and Batch JPEG Rotator loads the images into the work area. Users can then work with individual images or the whole batch, rotating images in different directions or as per their camera settings.
This last feature is very nice; it looks at the EXIF data recorded by the camera at the time image was taken, which has the information about the correct orientation for each specific image, and rotates the images accordingly. The program’s built-in help guide is brief but clear and has all solutions. You may also like to download Photo Print Pilot Free
Key Features of Batch JPEG Rotator
- Bulk rotate or flip images.
- The auto rotator is well known as the JPEG picture rotator.
- It does not reduce photo quality after processing the image.
- Clearing the list with files can be done with a single click.
- If you don’t like the results you can make the application revert the settings to the original ones, by making a temporary copy of the original file.
- It carries the tasks without any errors or complications.
- It can be used by professionals or rookies effortlessly.
Technical Aspects of Batch JPEG Rotator
- Version: 2.40
- File Size: 9.4 MB
- File Name: batchjpegrotator.exe
- Language: English
- Developer: iRed Soft Technology Inc
- License: Commercial Trial
System Requirements for Batch JPEG Rotator
- OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista,
- Processor: Pentium 4
- RAM: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 1 GB