Bandizip is the most efficient software tool for compression and extraction of files. It is unique and efficient utilizing a quick Zip algorithm.
It has a wide range of file support, numerous compression levels, encryption archive spanning, etc. The interface sets itself apart from other parallel programs. The minimalistic appearance empowers any kind of user to quickly get accustomed to Bandizip, irrespective of their previous skills.
Bandizip supports several formats.
Whether we are talking about UNIX files (e.g. TAR, GZ, TGS, LZMA), archive files (e.g. ZIP, RAR, CAB, 7Z, LZH), CD/DVD-related formats (e.g. ISO, IMG) or others (JAR, WAV, XPI).
Main Functions of Bandizip
- Create new archives, split archives into multiple files, and set a new password. After selecting the files to keep in the archive, you can specify the output destination, file name, type, splitting method, compression level, and password.
- Bandizip can be customized to regularly delete the original files and move to recycle bin,
once the task is done.
- Provide support for Unicode to show international characters.
- Extract and save to the destination folder with a drag and drop option.
- Selective archive encryption with ZipCrypto and AES 256
- Generate self-extracting files (.EXE) and multi-volume archives.
- It allows you to test the reliability of archives, rename, edit comments, file search
function within an archive.
- Different language option for GUI.
- Explorer shell menu integration.
- Software Full Name: Bandizip
- Setup File Name: Bandip-zip.exe
- Setup File Size: 6MB (Safe & Secure)
- Setup Type: Standalone Setup / Offline Installer
- Compatibility: Both Mode 64 Bit (x64)
- Languages: Multi-language
- License: Commercial Trial
- Developer: Bandisoft / Bandizip
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10