Automate your design hand-off workflow, share design files, discuss changes, and code websites, mobile apps, & newsletters faster with the help of avocode.
Overview Of Avocode
Avocode is a detailed oriented tool designed in a way that helps teams turn Sketch, PSD, XD, AI, and Figma designs to the Web, React Native, iOS, or Android code. With this software your team, clients and contractors can fully have a glance at any design version you share with them, discuss details about changes and lead your project further.
Keep your design files organized, synced and backed up in the cloud, so your team has constant access to the latest design version. Avocode stores a history of all your design files so you can access them if you want to go back in time and open or use any file version. This way your entire team knows which is the latest version and can avoid conflicts.
Avocode allows adding an unlimited amount of subfolders into your projects to make more organizational structure. Choose multiple designs at once and use them between projects or subfolders. Flexible project settings allow pre-setting correct code, color format, and measurement units for web, iOS, or Android projects and subfolders. You can also Download Adobe Dimension CC 2019 Free
How to import design files from Dropbox
1. Firstly, just open any project in Avocode and press button “ADD DESIGN” and then select DROPBOX. Make sure you’re logged in the correct Dropbox account to enable the integration.
2. Select one or multiple design files and confirm by pressing Choose.
3. Once the upload is finished, you can open the design files, inspect layers, click through connected screens and comment.
Key Features of Avocode
- Hand-off and inspect any design.
- Team collaboration to take a look, give your feedback and get the solution to your problems by teams.
- Advanced file management for growing teams.
- Supports Photoshop & Sketch.
- Blending modes friendly.
- Encrypted & Secure.
- Producing retina graphics is a piece of cake.
- Export and implement right away.
- Click and instantly get CSS, Less, Sass, Stylus….
- Creating accurate measurements & specs is easy.
- Be even more precise with guides.
- #BADA55 color palettes in a breeze.
- Maximally customize the code output with variables.
- The fastest way to share & hand off assets.
- Your designs everywhere. Always up-to-date.
- Version: Avocode 4.2.2
- File Size: 100 MB
- File Name: Avocode Setup 4.2.2.exe
- Language: English
- Developer: Piffle LLC
- License: Commercial Trial
- OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- RAM: 4GB