Aurora 3D Logo Maker & Animation v20.1 Free Download is the latest, standalone and free setup. It is a powerful 3D grade logo designs such as 3D images, text and animations would be compatible with Windows 32bit and 64bit.
Overview of Aurora 3D Logo Maker & Animation v20.1
Aurora 3D Logo Maker & Animation v20.1 is the best tool for designing a 3-dimensional logo, Text and animation designing. This powerful application comes forward with a professional set of tools and numerous settings and customizations that provides the users to easily use of animated logos. It has numerous tools for creating 3D images with up to 100 different templates with a variety of attractive effects. The users can work easily over the logo designs and create different designs with great ease. You can add textures, reflections, deformations and many other eye-catching effects to your animations. You can also import images, add powerful effects to them and export in your require format within few seconds. These all effect can also implement on text and shapes. Adjust the shape and size of your 3D logo, make any types of images and buttons.
Moreover, it supports the best 3D manipulation with drop and drag options for instant operations. Users can rotate images with zoom-out/zoom-in support.it supports numerous types of formats such as TIFF, XPM, PPM, BMP, JPG, and PNG. In conclusion, it is a reliable application for handling 3D Logos and animations. you would like to download TVPaint Animation 10 Pro
Key features of Aurora 3D Logo Maker & Animation v20.1
- Apply a wide range of attractive transitions and effects.
- Use numerous shapes and objects in the animation designs.
- Provides a wide range of image formats.
- Support export animation in GIF, SWF and other video formats.
- Built-in and true fonts.
- User-friendly interface.
- Many other powerful features and options.
System Requirements for Aurora 3D Logo Maker & Animation v20.1
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Aurora 3D
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com-Maker3D.exe
- Size: 42.1 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Aurora
- License: Commercial Trial
Aurora 3D Logo Maker & Animation v20.1 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Aurora 3D Logo Maker & Animation v20.1 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install this application on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.