Audacity 2.3.3 RC05 Free Download Latest Version standalone setup Windows 32bit and 64bit. It is easy to use, a record for Windows, a multi-track audio editor, and Mac OS X.
Audacity 2.3.3 RC05 Review
Audacity is a free, open-source, cross-platform audio software Developed by a group of volunteers as open source. The installation process runs quite fast and does not pose any kind of problems, while the interface is pleasant and clean. It encompasses a menu bar, several buttons and a pane in which to view the waveform of any uploaded item.
This utility features support for importing, processing, and exporting WAV, FLAC, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis files. Bundled with an array of plugins and effects, this software can help you in regards to audio recording/playback, track mixing, and spectrum analysis. You also may like to download EZ CD Audio Converter Download Free.
Features of Audacity 2.3.3 RC05
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA, and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including changing the speed or pitch of a recording.
- Write your own plug-in effects with Nyquist.
System Requirements for Audacity 2.3.3 RC05
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Audacity 2.3.3 RC05
- Setup File Name: pcfileworld.com-Audacity_v2.3.3.exe
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developer: Audacity
- License: Commercial Trial
Audacity 2.3.3 RC05 Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Audacity 2.3.3 RC05 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Audacity 2.3.3 RC05. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Audacity 2.3.3 RC05 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software