AnyFileBackup Pro is an advanced and professional application used for data replication, real-time backups, and synchronization software for the Internet and corporate networks.
Overview Of AnyFileBackup Pro
The most commonly known and reliable place to keep all data safe is considered to a hard drive. But, because of virus infections, hackers attack, accidental deletion or corruption of the entire drive can make a huge effect on your work. So, its always good to make a backup of your record. A real-time backup is taken properly bt AnyFileBackup Pro.
Interactive Interface with Preset Tasks
As far as the outlook of the application is concerned, it is very interactive and well polished. The overall template is simple to work and most of the space is occupied by a list of tasks, task browser panel, upper controls, and many others.
The strong feature of own preset functions is available in the application. One of each task covers the major area. These tasks are not active by default, but after assessing your needs you can use them accordingly. Selecting to Add New Task allows several options at your disposal. However, each has its own subset of features, but there’s also a built-in assistant to make your choices easier.
Additional tasks and File Filtering.
The AnyFileBackup Pro almost grabs most parts of the overall task editing window and display them to you in individual steps. The requirements are the same, but the assistant gives more details, giving a suitable decision even for experienced users.
Powerful file filtering is added by file size, date, time, system attributes (Archive, System, Compressed, Read-Only, Encrypted) including intervals and expressions (more, less, equal or more, etc.) Dozens of plug-ins are available in the application to enhance its efficiency.
Possibilities are close to endless. Two local or LAN folders can be synchronized, even in real-time, have notifications or alerts sent to a phone, email, or LAN computer, keep an eye on resource and file usage or add multiple FTP servers for file transfer.
Key Features of AnyFileBackup Pro
- One-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many backup options are available.
- Many sources and targets (LAN, FTP, HTTP, E-mail, cloud, Windows Event Log, etc.)
- It’s working modes as a Windows service and as an application.
- External Security: SFTP, FTPS, IMAP, POP3S, HTTPS, AES, Blowfish, DES, Triple-DES, ZIP
- Internal security protects user accounts with individual passwords and permissions.
- Built-in ZIP compression or integration with an external archiver.
- Notifications are sent E-mail, SMS (through Android-powered smartphone or a dedicated gate), LAN and on-screen messages.
- Remote control via a web browser connected to the Internet.
Technical Aspects of AnyFileBackup Pro
- Version: AnyFileBackup 220.127.116.11
- File Size: 11.5 MB
- File Name: anyfilebackuppro_setup.exe
- Language: English
- Developer: AAR Innovations
- License: Commercial Trial
System Requirements for AnyFileBackup Pro
OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012
Memory: 520 MB RAM
Disk Space: 20 MB RAM