Altium Designer 20.0.13 Free Download is the latest version, offline and standalone and free setup for windows 64bit. Altium Designer 20.0.13 is an intuitive application for PCB CAD circuit designing software. The download link is available at the end of the post.
Overview of Altium Designer 20.0.13
Altium has significantly enhanced user experience and productivity with a modern interface to simplify the design experience and enable unprecedented performance optimization, aided by 64-Bit architecture and multi-threading for greater stability, speed, and functionality during PCB design. You also may like to download Chief Architect Home Designer Pro 2021
Altium Designer continues its focus on delivering new, easy-to-use and productivity-enhancing PCB design tools as part of a single, unified application. Leveraging feedback and suggestions from the design community, Altium Designer features capability updates and performance optimizations to significantly enhance user experience and productivity. You also may like to download Algorithmic Substance Designer 2019.3 Free Download
Key features of Altium Designer 20.0.13
- Change thermal connection styles for pads and vias on the fly.
- Discover how easily route both rigid and flex designs by following the countors of your board.
- Improved features in Draftsman make it even easier to create your PCB fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Move components on your board without having to reroute them.
- Organize your design exactly as you want with no layer restrictions.
- Explore how Altium Designer makes it easy to define the materials in your layer stack.
- Manage multiple impedance profiles for stripline, microstrip, single or differential pairs.
System Requirements for Altium Designer 20.0.13
Before starting the installation process please make sure that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (64 bits highly recommended)
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor for DVD disc playback
- Intel Core Processor Family or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray and HD playback
- Intel Core II Duo T2400 1.83 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz for Blue-ray 3D playback
- Support Intel Core i5 or equivalent for 4K playback
- Minimum: 256 MB RAM for DVD disc playback
- 1GB RAM for Blu-ray and HD playback
- 1GB+ RAM for Blu-ray 3D playback
- 2 GB RAM for 4K playback
- Minimum: AGP or PCI Express graphics accelerator card with DirectDraw Overlay support for DVD disc playback
- NVIDIA G8x and above, AMD M7x and above, or Intel Core Processor Family integrated graphics for Blu-ray and HD playback
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 500/400/300/200 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or higher, Intel® H5x/G4x series or higher for Blu-ray 3D playback
- Intel HD Graphics (4th Generation Core/Haswell) or equivalent is needed for 4K playback
- HEVC playback needs minimum 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows-compatible sound card
- 128 MB graphics memory/VRAM minimum, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB HDD space for full installation
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Altium Designer
- Setup File Name: pcfileworldz.com_Altium_Designer_Public_20.0.13_Build_296.iso
- Size: 2.4 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Developer: Altium
- License: Commercial Trial
Altium Designer 20.0.13Free Download
Click on the “Start Download” button to start the Altium Designer 20.0.13 Free Download. This is an absolute offline installer and standalone setup for Altium Designer 20.0.13. This is compatible with all versions of Windows mentioned above in the system requirement section.
How to Download
Follow these steps to complete your download process:
- Click the “Start Download” button at the end of the page and wait 10 seconds to confirm “you are human”.
- Now “Get my Download” button appears, just click it.
- The new window will open to start your free download and show the source file too.
- Bookmark www.pcfileworldz.com and visit us daily for updated software downloads.
How to Install
Here are the five simple steps to install Altium Designer 20.0.13 on your Windows:
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- The installation file will be saved on your computer in .exe format.
- Locate and download a .exe file. It is usually saved in your downloads folder.
- Just double click .exe file and installation process starts.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and conditions to run the program.
- If any problem occurs during the whole process, then Report a software.