Aku Shaper is the wooden surfboard design software having a variety of built-in templates and many options to customize as per user’s choice.
Overview Of Aku Shaper
Aku Shaper is dedicated to the art of shaping and is the most popular software suite for custom surfboard shaping.
World’s Top Shapers:
- Simple loading and alignment system fastens the production process and reduces operator errors.
- Reversible cutting blade provides perfectly symmetrical rails.
- The self-oiling mechanism makes for very little maintenance.
- It takes less than a minute time between cuts of boards of different lengths.
- A unique cutter design template enables wrapping around the blank, cutting near-perfect rails that needs less work to finish.
- Auto-rocker datum actuators.
- Vibration-proof and very rigid.
Surfboard Cutting Machine:
- 3Dimension and 2Dimension designs and panel perspectives, cutting instructions and board notes are the main aspects of the software.
- Modifies the board length and slices, rockers and thickness can automatically adjust according to the changes made in board length and slices.
- Interactive measurements along with board from tail to nose.
- Ghost board comparisons to any board.
- It supports dynamic zooming and visual control during the design process.
- Fin positioning.
- Dynamic thickness measurement calculations at every part of the slice and throughout the board.
- The rail line handle enables the lower rail to be accurately outlined.
The AkuShaper system was generated to secure the art of the custom surfboard. It is architectured to assist shapers to make their direct relationship with surfers and protect surfing from the loss of personalization, as it has been done in other sports. The machine is available in multiple lengths. You may also like to download Corel Painter 2020 v20.0 Free
Key Features of Aku Shaper
- Open, edit, and save boards
- Print PDFs to send to friends/customers
- Look things over in the 3D shaping bay
- Get cuts from your local factory
- Automated scaling/rocker adjustments tools to manage your growing collection of designs
- The PDF format of outlines, rocker, and slices for easy printing
- Width and thickness measurements at the footmarks
- Thickness measurements on the rails
- View volume distribution
- Board Manager for easy file management
- Import boards from Shape3DX (.s3dx, .s3d) and DSD (.srf)
- Export your designs in OBJ format
- Secure your designs with BRX, our password-protected file format
- Preview cutting paths within AKUshaper software to identify cutting issues without having to waste a blank
Technical Aspects of Aku Shaper
- Version: Aku Shaper 2.3.0
- File Size: 142 MB
- File Name: AkuShaper.exe
- Language: English
- Developer: Aku Shaper Team
- License: Commercial Trial
System Requirements for Aku Shaper
- OperatingSystem: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Environment: JAVA runtime environment